The Board of a creative agency based in London asked us to help them clarify their strategy to ensure successful, continuous growth.
It also emerged that 90% of revenue was coming from 1 client – obviously a high-risk situation.
What we did:
- Evaluate where they stood today, pulling out where they excelled and the barriers to growth
- Assess their financial situation and define what they wanted it to look like
- Pinpoint the strategic issues that needed to be resolved
- Create a vision that inspired them to the point that the whole leadership team aligned and pulled together as one
- Debate the options for various different products and services and the pros and cons so they could choose the right options
- Consider and evaluate the strategies to achieve the agreed vision
- Agree an action plan that would make those strategies reality