The CEO of an AIM listed software company serving the financial services market had achieved £20m of revenue pa but then growth had stalled.
He asked Strategenic to guide his board to restart sales growth. They wanted a strategy and business plan that would put them on track to achieve their full potential.
What we did:
- Evaluated the company’s strengths, challenges, goals and values to understand where their potential lay and where barriers to growth existed
- Interviewed a balanced sample of customers using our Customer Insight Methodology©. to flush out the barriers to growth, develop in-depth customer insight and predict product/ service requirements
- Guided the Board to develop a 3 year strategy and product roadmap to overtake all their key competitors
- Evaluated revenue and profit targets based on market opportunities and the company’s potential
- Provided strong leadership with regard to direction, teamwork, effective communication and how to become customer-centric
- Drove cross functional teams to resolve the quality issues and to create a far better customer experience